Did you just registered domain?
Are you developing or already developed WordPress website?
Do you know How simple steps in SEO can make website of layman crawl easy and fast?
Why not start with a simple checklist of SEO
Below is practiced SEO strategies for company which I am working. It gives result very well in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are very happy with the results getting from the following strategic steps.
Lets start it and make it simple, easy steps to follow to make a normal site to SEO done website.
- Create a gmail address for Website. E.g: [email protected]
- Create a company email for each country E.g: [email protected]
- Install Google Analytics
- Install Google Search Console
- Install Bing Webmasters Tools
- Create WordPress [Yoast SEO + Google Analytics by Yoast]
- Check Google Search Engine for 4041500 error
- Install Browseo for checking technical errors
- Install Screaming Frog for checking broken links, errors and crawl problems
- Check 1 keyword per page by using Google Keyword Planner
- Prepare Competitor Analysis from SEO Toolbox, Ahrefs, Link Diagnosis, Open Lite Explorer or Majestic
- Check for Primary Keyword in URL
- Check for title tag if it’s less than 65 characters.
- Check the description if it’s less than 155 characters.
- Check if it is H1 to H6 in each page.
- Check the page with more than 500 words
- Check if there are synonyms in the content.
- Create a mobile friendly website
- Create a social media account such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google +
- Put Authorship Markup tag in site.
- Install SEO Audit Tool
Do not think that Setup and SEO is finished, It is just started now. 🙂
Image is taken from internet. Please request to remove if you have copyright issue.