General things to include
- It should have clear idea of your contact related parameters
- Must ensure company is easily accessible
- It should make comfortable to user or customer to do business with you.
- Easily availability to click on phone, location and other parameters which will be defined down.
Google say in the 2014 quality rater guidelines:
“2.5.2 Finding Who is Responsible for the Website and Who Created the Content on the Page
Every page belongs to a website, and it should be clear:
- Who (what individual, company, business, foundation, etc.) is responsible for the website.
- Who (what individual, company, business, foundation, etc.) created the content on the page you are evaluating.
2.5.3 Finding About Us, Contact Information, and Customer Service Information
The types and amount of contact information needed depend on the type of website. Contact information and customer service information are extremely important for websites that handle money, such as stores, banks, credit card companies, etc. Users need a way to ask questions or get help when a problem occurs.”
- Easy to find
Do not put small button down or somewhere in website which user can not find easily
- Multiple contact information
More options to choose customer:
- Telephone numbers with clickable so that directly open in mobile devices.
- Skype if possible to contact
- Fax Number
- Email addresses
This is more than one email. You can put reception, sales, accounts and enquiry etc. email addresses for different field for different sectors of office.
- Web forms
Customer doesn’t want to go to the different platform to send email. Use form for sending emails.
- Instant Chat
Use customer chat services so that it feels like real person are working and is accessible.
- QR code for all the details to show
- Payment methods that company is supporting
- Social media links and other related main links where page is to be shown
- Multiple Points on contract
Multiple branches or departments have different location or contacts.
- Hours of operation
- Street map (google map)
- Essential info input only in web forms rather than whole information
- Call to action
Encourage visitors to contact you today
- Use <metaname=”contact” content=”[email protected]”> or <meta name=”contact” content=[email protected]/> second is xml and first is html.
There are lots of questions directly asked or searched in google. Contact Us page will contents this type of variabilities.
In the meta title and content say things like, “Looking to find a local dentist?” or “How to find a
dentist can be hard…”
Also in the meta title include your business name and location.
Looking for SEO consulatant in Nepal? Prakash Kumar Luitel, Kathmandu, nepal is here.
Meta keywordsfor looking for … , contact for …., searching for …., how can I …. Etc.
Meta description – Just describe short about company and put email, no in description so that easily seen.